It's been forever and a day since I blogged... let alone a quick takes... I won't elaborate but rather jump right to it since there's silence in my house for the moment.
1. Is there such thing as mommy wrist? If so, I have it. I keep spraining (or at least that's what I call it) my wrist. Perhaps that's the downside to having two sweetpeas crawling and hanging on me for most of my day? Fair trade-off... well, maybe. I'd just as soon not have pain in my wrist.
2. Forgiveness? I need to move on from a painful period from work last year. Since I am the "boss", I can't say the things I want... such as, "I thought you were my friend", "why did you say such mean things about me... even me as a potential mom", "are you really this unhappy with your life that you need to try to tear at mine?". But the truth is, even if I was not the boss, God wouldn't want me to say what I've been feeling. I really have held onto these feelings for to long. I need to go to confession and talk about these deep harbored nasty feelings that are keeping me from being a forgiving person.
3. I am sort of nervous to put this out there... although few people read my blog and even fewer people "I know" read my blog... but we are very close to making a decision to move towards a third adoption!! I am beside myself with excitement and joy! I am being pulled towards an International adoption. We don't have money in place or any of that but we are 40....almost and my feeling is that if God wants it for us, he also help us figure out how to make it happen.
4. I love my girls. That's all. Well, that's not all... I am overwhelmed by the depth of my love for their sweet bodies and I thank God for letting me be their mother.
5. I really need to lose weight. I do. I need to motivation and not gimmicks. I need to do it once and for all. I hate that I have let my weight go... I suppose I don't pray on this much and maybe that's what's keeping me from really engaging and getting it off. I guess I need to work on it.
6. I am reading two books that I love right now. and Both are making me look at life differently and I love it!
7. We gave up television for Lent. It's not that hard. I was really struggling with the idea (which is why it was so important to do). But a great off shoot is that we are listening to more music and dancing with our girls. And this I love :)
May you dance your way throug the next week.