Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Thursday, February 3, 2011

B.O.B. - The stroller and not Big Boy

Those that knew my pre-John, know that my BFF and I had the world's largest, and most wonderful cat named Bob.  Although we did not name him (he was a pound kitty), the name was quite fitting.  I realize that I really need to scan pics of Bob since he was in a pre-digital era.  Good kitty.

But I am not writing about Bob the Cat, rather, we acquired a new toy.... a B.O.B.  aka as Beast of Burden.  The BOB is a heavy duty, serious jogging stroller.  I've been stalking CL to find one on sale and we finally did!

No jogging yet.  Not sure if my body will ever be much on jogging but hiking and desert walking are definitely in the future.  It will be our heavy duty stroller.  My coveted City Select will be my day to day stroller.

Either way, Mary Jane will learn to love the outdoors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment