Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My love...

So what... I am a day late but that only means my love is a day stronger for my dear husband, John.
Our computer(s) are on the fritz so my pics are limited.  But the above picture is taken from our adoption profile booklet.  I especially like the bottom photo. It's probably the first real conversation we had as a married couple.  We were just married in the church and made it through the crowds.  I can tell by our expressions that we were be "us".  No pretenses.  No posing for pictures. It's a geniune US picture and I treasure it. 

I love my hubby.  It's so easy to get caught up in the things he may fall a little short on.  He's not a fix it guy like my dad but he's the most intelligent man I know.  He may have a short memory and forget little things but his heart is gold.

It's been a real pleasure watching him fall into daddy role.  He is patient and kind.  He lights up when he comes home.  His heart is a little bigger... if that's possible.

I picked well.  I am lucky.  I love My John.

No comments:

Post a Comment