Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Monday, August 27, 2012

The Right Side

I was aggravated listening to a radio talk program this morning. Mind you, this station tends to be right leaning. They had a reporter at the Republican Convention. She joked that she as asked what would make more women like Romney and Ryan... this was a poke at their Right to Life issues. She said they should send a copy of 50 Shades of Grey to ever female voter w/a note from Romney. Okay, maybe I am not being eloquent here... but my point is my frustration that there's an assumption that women voters can't believe in life at conception and can't support Romney/Ryan because of Pro-life views. I have plenty of friends that are on the other side and I support them but I also want to scream that you can be well-educated and worldly yet want to protect the sanctity of life. I thank God daily that my girls lives were precious and saved......

No comments:

Post a Comment