Wednesday, April 10, 2013
1. Mad Men! So glad it is back. It's my indulgent television show. I love the look of it. I like watching the dynamics of office place set in the 60s. Some of the characters bug me.... but I still love watching it.
2. Wednesday Mass. I am in my work office three days a week, including Wednesdays. They recently added a mid-Week mass. I will admit I was not anxious to go today.... too many things on my plate... but I went and I am re-energized.
3. Names. I am obsessing over names for a new baby. We are waiting to be matched... it could happen today or a year for now... but lately I can't stop thinking about names. My daughters are Mary Jane and Betsy (Elizabeth). Names that are topping my list for boys are John Paul (use both names), John Charles (use both names), Charles, and an all time fave is Patrick. Girl name faves are Catherine and call her Cit/Kit or Kitty, Dorothy and call her Dot or Dora, Clara, Alice... oh and Francis. Lately Francis is a fave :)
4. Baked Garbanzo beans. They are yummy and healthy!
5. These tees from Lands End ... perfect fit and nice weight for a tee.
Enjoy your week!