Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Five Favorites




Oh, how I love this new feature at MoxieWife.com!

1-  I recently switched my to-do lists and organization over to pretty binders.  Just seeing them in all their prettiness makes me feel calmer about what I need to get done.  I am loving them!  No splurging... just prettiness from Target.

2.  I am toying with new flooring in our our very old kitchen and small bathroom.  I am really digging the idea of old black and white checkerboard.  But maybe it's just too much.  Still on the fence about it.  My cupboards are a retro green in our kitchen but it's small... and may just overpower it.  Still deciding but I definitely would call this look a favorite this week!



3.  Preppy Sneakers.  I had an orange pair of Sperry tennis shoes.  Now that I am 40, I think I'll mellow out w/a birch color for summer.  They are comfy w/lots of padding so they feel better than Keds.  I love them!


4.  Don't know why but I really really really want to replace my coffee maker and get a Keurig Vue.  The idea of at home lattes is fantastic.  



5.  I love reading. I read slowly and don't get more than a few minutes a day.  Right now I am loving Unorthodox:  The Scandalous Rejection of my Hasidic Roots  by Deborah Feldman.  The author is in her late 20s and takes us back to her ultra-conservative Hasidic childhood.  Fascinates me!


Have a great week.... we are headed to Utah for vacation... I can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment