Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important weight!

Yes, minor glitch...I was going to use the word failure but there's no failure here.
I am a work in progress.

I did not report my weight last week.
So I am reporting it today.

I am down 2.4 pounds. Not bad...and on track for 50 in 52 weeks!
In order to stay on track, I'll need to loose another two pounds by 01/31/10.
16 days and two pounds? Easy peasy, right?

Think skinny.

Looking forward to the beginning of Lent. 33 days away.
I'd like to be down five pounds by the beginning of Lent. And then I can use the next forty days to really crank out progress. It's amazing when the mood of the world changes, in preparation for Easter, it's easy to dig in my heels and make progress. I bet I can lose 10 pounds in the six plus weeks of Easter.

If I can make my "predictions" happen, that would be 15 pounds in 11 weeks. Totally doable and totally cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment