Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Let's get started....!!!

Welcome, 2010! I have 52 weeks to make the best of you.
My goal- lose a pound a week

If I can meet my goal, I'll be close to my goal weight.

So, how did I get here?? Not my fluffy size...my decision to start blogging about my journey??
Well, it's 9 am on Sunday am and I am groomed and ready to go antiquing with my best friend, Stephanie. I woke up early with the intention of adding another arsenal to my weight loss journey (I'll come back to this.....also, for those concerned about my church attendance, I went to Mass last night!) So, my intention was to pick up the house and scurry off to join (again!) Weight Watchers.

So, why didn't I go? Well, I already am on a life time plan with a private weight loss coach. She has her own program that she's marketed locally and via the web. I want a bit of anonymity (from her) so I won't like you to her site at this point. Anyway, the "Skinny Plan" is working....slowly. But it's working. It's very much like the WW Core Plan. I need to get rid of all the fun stuff (see this is why I am not linking to T's Skinny Plan site...she wants me not to acknowledge that I still want the fun stuff). I've been on her plan for three months or so, and I have consistently loss. That brings me back to the question of why I sought out WW?? Well, the Skinny Plan weighs me only once a month. This once a month approach has left me playing games (reason #2 that I don't want T linked to this page). I thought WW would help me be more accountable on a weekly basis. I do think that it would help...but is it worth paying an additional $40/month?? Not for me, at this time. I am going to blog my journey into success.

Really, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment