Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Santa Ana winds = Not a happy mama

Sure, the CA weather is great... but when  the infamous Santa Ana winds, the same winds that contribute to fire storms, visit, I am not happy. 

I feel yucky.

And that disappoints me.  Today is the first day of Advent.  I'd like to blog about it.

Today is the last day of a long weekend with Daddy and babies, and I'd rather play.

Today I received my Advent Prayer Buddy!!  And I'd rather talk about Advent Prayer Buddies and the like.

Unfortunately I've been in slow motion all day.  Mary Jane also is suffering.  So is Daddy.    Betsy's slept well and seems to be fairing okay.

On the upside, we made it through the new translations in Mass just fine.  Father J joked a bit about doing better than he expected.  He did very well. 

Speaking of Mass, I've been a little stressed managing two under a year old while John lectors.   It's tough to be present in Mass, be prayerful in Mass, and wrangle a toddler and keep a three month old quiet.  I am NOT complaining... just talking about my new juggling routine.   (For the record, Betsy did not do well... her colic really acted up and either John and I had her out of Mass for the better part of today's service.  Mary Jane did well though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment