Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

40 YEARS

I just can't bring myself to use the word anniversary for describing the 40 Years since Roe Vs Wade. Anniversary seems celebratory. Roe v Wade is anything but something to celebrate. This day can't pass, though, without some celebration... celebration for the women who chose LIFE when choosing LIFE seemed like the hardest choice. I don't think it's my place to share the intimate stories of Mary Jane or Betsy's birth moms.... but I will say they are worth celebrating! In the face of the most difficult days, they chose to bring my girls to life. It was their most selfless decision ever. There are not words that I can use that describe my gratitude. I can only offer prayers for them and hope they know that they are my hero.
May God bless the courageous birth moms in our world, especially Miss G and Miss J.... my world is vibrant and alive and full of hope and love because of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment