Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Check IN

Weight-  0.4.
Weight Loss-  -1.4! 

It's a start.  A move in the right direction.  I had bigger hopes but it is what it is and I shouldn't self-sabotage because it's under 2, right?! 

I didn't hold true to tracking my food or drinking my water or exercising enough.  It was a tough week.  We met with a pediatrician (yea!) and we saw a pre-school.  Yea!  But walking and exercise took a back seat.  Hard to lose weight without exercise.  I am realizing that more and more.


One accomplishment...I did make it back to Curves for one day!  Yea!  It was tough going back...just the embarrassment of being gone for so long.  Oh well.  Gotta lose my pride and get back on track.

Another accomplishment-  no wheat all weak.   It's been nine days and it's okay :)

Goals for next week:

1-  Drink 64 oz of water and track it daily.
2-  No wheat.  That's a given but I gotta remind myself.
3-  Blog once before Friday.
4-  Walk 5 miles.
5-  Go to Curves three times. 
6-  Nothing but fruit after dinner. 
7-  Nothing to eat after 8 pm.  No matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment