Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Thursday, July 1, 2010

July....it's on

Who needs cake on the 4th of July?
Not this Silly Bunny! 

Today is July 1st and I am gluten free again!  Our ancestors fought for our freedom so the least I could do is fight for freedom from wheat.  Hehee!! 

I just said no to those store bought muffins someone brought in.  I am serious when I say that they don't even look good.  Drizzled in a sugary sweet caramel colored topping.  No thanks.  An omlette is much more appealing, thankyouverymuch.

Thus far:

July 1-
Coffee w/cream (my indulgence today)
An omlette

On the plan:
I can choose from a rice soup, plain yogurt shake, Greek yogurt w/peaches, grapes, and a necterine.
Someone brought in a sharin' salad...and bunny likes her veggies so I'll have some of that too.

Yea for freedom from wheat!

No comments:

Post a Comment