Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Update

24 hours w/no gluten!!

Yea!! 
Can I have a cheer, please?
No Gluten, No Gluten, No Gluten for me!

So, my weigh in.....as of today, I weigh  --1.6 ( I know what the -- stand for...my invisible blog readers really don't need that info for now!)


I am definitely way up....but on my way down, right folks?

My goals for a month-

1-  Stay gluten free
2-  Eat out no more than 2 x per week.  Better to do less :)
3-  End month at --2.0 (that's nearly 10 pounds)
4-  Walk 20 miles during the month
5-  Go to Curves 10 times.



My goals for next week-
1-  Pack my lunch everyday
2-  Eat a light salad and fruit every night with dinner
3-  End week at --8.3
4-  Walk on Sat, Sun, Mon, Thursday
5-  Curves on Tuesday and Wednesday
6-  Drink 8+ glasses of WATER a day.  Anything else doesn't count!

And here's a goal pic to keep my eye on the prize!  If I stay on track for July, I should be close to this size at the end of the month.  Sure...I will still have a ways to go...but I'll be happy to be HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment