Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby girl gets mama sick

Argh!  So, those who know me know that my immune system stinks at times.  I've been through cancer treatments (times three...or four... depends how you count!) and it's wreaked havoc on my immune system.

So, why am I surprised that I am now sick?  Considering that I've snuggled and kissed on my sweet Mary Jane all weekend? 

I am surprised because she's too sweet to pass along germs.  They are pint sized germs, right?! 

Regardless I am bummed. I can't be the mom  I want to be when I am sick. 

I am also bummed because Lent starts on Wednesday and I am looking forward to six weeks of discipline in all parts of my life.  Being sick at the beginning is tough. 

Off topic--- why do people at church think it's okay to touch MJ's hands and face.  Most of these people are sweet old ladies...  but I worry about germs.  I am nice about it but I'd like to say "Hands off!".
(I think I am cranky!)

No comments:

Post a Comment