Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Match!

We have a potential adoption match.... and I have let myself be consumed with worry and doubt.
It's hard not too... but isn't that the story of life! 
I keep refocusing on Lent and reflections, and I've been praying alot both for peace of mind and for my prayer buddy!  But doubt and worry keeps creeping back in.

I must say knowing that I have a prayer buddy praying for me during Lent has been powerful.  When we learned of the potential match and I was sick to my stomach with worry.  But I keep reminding myself of what I know is true--- that this is all in God's hands and that I have a powerful support system, many of whom are praying for us.

So, what can I share about the match...

Just a little... the expetant mom's name is Jenn and I ask anyone that is willing to pray for Jenn during this difficult time.

Jenn seems very certain of her adoption plan.

Jenn is due in early September.

That's all for now.  Peace by with you.

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting! Congratulations! I meant to put your blog in my reader when I came across it before so I'm so glad you commented again so this time I can do it. :) You all are in my prayers during this exciting time!

    ReplyDelete